Components of a St. Louis Radon Mitigation System
Click on the Thumbnails below to see each mitigation system component.
Radon Reduction System Quality & Craftmanship
Each system is custom designed to be the best possible solution for both the home and the homeowner. Quality and craftsmanship is crucial to maintain the cosmetic integrity of the home. Poor cosmetics and choice for system placement can have a drastic affect on the value of your home.
In most cases, Radon is not an issue that should keep anyone from buying their dream home. Radon is everywhere and in every home, the question is how much. A home with a radon system is likely to have better air quality than the same home without a radon system, (this statement is made without regard to radon levels).
- Even very high levels can be reduced to acceptable levels.
- Sub-Slab Depressurization is used nearly 99% of the time to remedy Radon problems.
- Most homes can expect results between 1-2 pCi/L. Effectiveness is expected for as long as the system fan is operational.
- There are almost always several options for properly fixing the Radon problem.
- The easiest and fastest is not always best, choose a quality contractor.
Radon systems remove the soil gasses prior to their entry into the building. Along with the reduction of radon and soil gas is the added benefit of removing a lot of the humidity and moisture found in basements.